‘Green Diet’ is a balanced all in all nourishment. This gentle mist of nourishment has all sort of nutrients assorted in it. Usage of Green Diet refreshes the plant and gives it a puff of sustenance.
CHECK DELIVERY TIME & COD AVAILABILITY
How To Use:
- Bucket/Container required with lid, tap and sieve to be able to drain the liquid generated during the process.
- Add food waste into a container/bucket after placing sieve inside and cover with lid; press it down to ensure maximum space utilization.
- Sprinkle bokashi on the waste ensuring complete coverage. • Slightly press down the first layer and add new food scrap layer sprinkled with Bokashi bran, repeat this process whenever making a new layer of food scraps.
- Repeat above process till bin is full and then keep aside for 25 – 28 days.
- After every 3 to 4 days, drain the liquid that has accumulated at the bottom of the bucket, liquid can be used as fertilizer.
- The liquid should be diluted with water 1:100 ratio that is 1 Litre of Bokashi liquid should be mixed with 100 Litres of Water and used as foliar spray on plants. Bokashi Fertilizer
- To make Bokashi soil fertilizer, remove the compressed fermented material after 4 weeks from the bucket. Dig a hole or trench about 10 – 12 inches 25 to 30 cm deep. It should not touch the plant roots as the pH level of Bokashi compost being acidic.
- Pour the fermented material from the bucket into the hole or trench and mix with the soil/soil and coco peat. Cover with 8 – 10 inches 15 – 20cm soil.
- Plant into the Bokashi enriched soil 2 – 4 weeks after it has been buried. Fermented Bokashi material mixed with soil/coco peat is a great fertilizer for plants.
- Close the Bokashi packet after every use.
- Avoid adding liquids like (milk, juices, water), plastic and paper wraps, meat bones.
- Formation of white mold/fungus on the top layer of food scraps after adding the Bokashi bran indicates a positive reaction.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Write Your Own Review
* required field