Bokashi is made using rice bran as the base material that has been sprayed with a group of highest quality bacterial cultures that it's teeming with billions of live microbes, ready to ferment and compost your food scraps. Bokashi helps in accelerating the breakdown process of kitchen waste into fertilizer. The product controls unpleasant odors. This product is used as a compost accelerator and odor control amendment yielding organic fertilizer. Our strict production process ensures that theBokashi bran is always of optimal quality and fresh, before delivering to your door.
- Stimulates growth and development of plants.
- Enhances nutrient uptake capacity of the plant from the soil.
- Promotes root growth, tillering and nutrient uptake.
- Activates soil microbial population and improves soil health.
- Promotes root growth, tillering, flowering, fruiting and seed development for kitchen garden.
How to Use:
- Put 25-30 grams of granules on the top layer of soil per pot.
- Keep watering the plant at recommended intervals.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
* required field